Accessibility of www.odeum.lu.se/en
This website is run by . We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website, and this document describes how www.odeum.lu.se/en complies with the accessibility regulations, any known accessibility issues, and how you can report problems so that we can fix them.
How accessible is www.odeum.lu.se/en?
We know some parts of this website aren't fully accessible. See the section on non-accessible content below for more information.
What to do if you can't access parts of this website?
If you need content from this website that is not accessible for you, but is not within the scope of the accessibility regulations as described below, please contact us by filling out the form below.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We're always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren't listed on this page or if we're not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, contact us by filling out the form below, and let us know about the problem.
The Agency for Digital Government is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you're not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Agency for Digital Government to lodge a complaint.
Technical information about this website's accessibility
This website is not compliant with the Swedish accessibility regulations. The non-accessible sections are listed below.
Non accessible content
- Some video clips published or referred to on the website lack captions (or subtitles). WCAG 1.2.2 Captions (Prerecorded) – Level A.
- There may be PDF-files published on the website that do not fully comply with the accessibility guidelines. 1.4.11 Non-text Contrast – Level AA; 1.4.12 Text Spacing – Level AA.
- The purpose of certain links cannot always be determined from the link text alone. WCAG 2.4.4 Link Purpose (In Context) – Level A; 2.4.9 Link Purpose (Link Only) – Level AAA.
- Not all section headings are used in the correct way to organise the content. WCAG 2.4.10 Section Headings – Level AAA.
- There may be web forms that do not comply with the accessibility rules. WCAG 1.1.1 (A)
- There may be images where contrasts are insufficient.
- There may be images that lack adequate alternative text.
How we tested this website
The website is tested by random sampling and self-assessment (internal testing).
The last assessment was made on 28 September 2021.
The website was published on 22 March 2021.
The statement was last updated on 9 December 2021.